Have Parkinson. Started new diet at office. Can I join?

My Doctor a special diet that the whole office is on-he ask me if I would like to join I said Yes not nowing
this was going to cost me how do write him telling him this not for me.He called me today I feel that I was
pressured into this. I made mistake about getting involed in it.
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Under these circumstances it is best to convey this to your doctor directly that you would not be interested in following the diet.
You can call his office and cancel your appointment.
If you are not interested then there is no use of doing it under pressure of your colleagues.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Have Parkinson. Started new diet at office. Can I join? 3 days later
I need to write to my Doctor about the diet am only 125 poundst 5'4 I made mistake about getting my self involve in this he called me saying why don't I like this jt's called Medifast meals. I think am being pressured into this.I told him am not interested following diet. I have Parkinson Disease.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
Your weight is ideal for your height. You do not need a weight loss programme. You can give the reason that your physician has instructed to not to follow any special diets without his supervision. The fluid and electrolyte imbalances caused by such diets can worsen your symptoms of Parkinsonism.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.