Have PCOS. Stopped birth control. Feeling bloated and nauseous. PG test negative. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hi i have had regular regular period since i was 11 . I was recently diagnosed with pcos but I was still having regular periods my cycles just got longer generally a 40 day cycle. I stopped the birth control ring in october and had a regular period. But since then my cycles have gone from 32 day cycles to 41 day cyclles and now this month my period has not came iknow this can happen with pcos . I found out about the pcos in XXXXXXX The last period i had was july 27 so On day 42 I did urine and blood test at doctors both came back negative but I heard and read that sometimes hcg horomone just won't pick up? I've been pregnant before and I feel like i am but tests are neg? What is your opinion please help. I've been tested for thyroid, and gall bladder issues and bacteria I just got a pap I'm waiting for results but I would like some insight..since day 44 i am extremely bloated sensitive to smells nausea vomiting in mornings diarrhea in morning heart burn acid reflux. Very picky with food, cravings. But no sore boobs- common with 3rd pregnancy? My boobs always get sore before my period. I also have pain in my lower right abdomen that feels like pulling or tightening. A little history . I am 21 yrs old with a 5 year old. I've been pregnant also when I was 18, they just found the pcos a few months ago. Is it possible I still could be pregnant ? Do u think I'm ovulating monthly still? I also noticed dark blue veins running up the sides of my belly.
Posted Mon, 8 Oct 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
These urine and blood tests for pregnancy give false results however I would advise you to wait for a week more and get them done again.Sometimes if there is no proper build up of HCG hormones,then you may have negative test in early stage.
PCOS is notorious for causing irregularity in your menstrual periods.
I hope it satisfies you however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck