Have PCOD. Took ipill after unprotected sex. On deviry 10 mg and missing periods. Worrisome

hi doctor,

i am little worried , please help me out.
my periods dates were always accurate until last moth, i have PCODs that was detected in the month of august .right being 11.9 cc and left is 7.9 cc.
i am married , my last period date was 2nd of november, i took ipll on 25 November as i was little worried of having unprotected sex, so i missed my periods in december. twice i did Beta HSG test and the result was less than 2 , so my doctor said i shouldnt have taken the Ipill as i was on safe zone, but i took IPILL as i worried. Now my doctor gave me Deviry 10 mg tiwce a day to induce my period. after taking deviry i statred feeling bloated , abdominal pain and the pain was same as periods , but i dint get my peroids . today is the 3rd dose of deviry . i am worried as i have lot of pain n crams but no periods ... please help me out
Posted Fri, 28 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 52 minutes later
Your both sided ovarian volume is within normal range, so nothing to worry about PCOD main thing to control PCOD is weight reduction by doing regular exercise & avoiding heavy & fast food.
Ipill can prepone or postpone your periods by one week & your pregnancy test is negative. So cause of abdominal pain & bloated sensation is side effects of hormonal pills.
You will get your period after 3-4 days of completion of deviry course.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.
Follow-up: Have PCOD. Took ipill after unprotected sex. On deviry 10 mg and missing periods. Worrisome 3 hours later
Thank you so much Dr XXXXXXX thanks a lot once again Dorset solving my query also I am having lot of white discharge isit natural after taking deviry n abdominal pain aswell . Today I went to ayushakti they do ayur Vedic treatment n very famous . They Have given me few few ayur Vedic medicine and have further asked me to stop any alopathy from now on, but I told them that I need to finish my course for deviry an only 2 dosage left they said ok ... does ayur Vedic medicine have side effects?
Welcome back.
Deviry can increase the amount of thick white discharge,can cause bloating sensation, water retention & breast tenderness.
First you complete your deviry dosage, if discharge still persist consult your gynaecologist for local examination & get High Vaginal Swab test done.
Ayurvedic medicines can have side effects & your Ayurvedic physician can tell it better.
I hope your query has been answered.