Have PCOD. Experiencing stress, vomiting, sleepless nights. Taking glycipage. What can be done?

Question
Hello Sir
We are a recently married couples .My wife age is 26 .She is missing her period fro the last 5 months from now. recently we had visited a gyno near to my home and during the investigation it is found that she is having a PCO(d) problem . She had been suggested to take Glycipage sr 500 mg for two months ,but since we have started this tablet she is undergoing a lot of stress and health problems ie vomiting ,headache ,no sleep etec .now the doctor asked us to change the tablet and take Oosure till she get pregnent . The problem is we couldnt find this tablet any of the medicne shop ,here in Trivandrum . Could you please help me company name which make this tablet and the dosage .

One another problem that is actually with me is that ,during intercourse i am unable to produce spam and i am loosing my feeling after a short time .But during masturbate i am able to . i am currently having a faty lever problem . Could you please suggest what could be the issue

Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 31 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

She can take Fertilovit F tablets instead of oosure. Both these are vitamin supplements and help to increase fertility.

You need a complete blood profile to detect extent of liver damage by fatty chances.
Ejaculatory disorder will get automatically corrected once you recover from fatty liver. Kindly consult a physician for the same.

Let me know if you need further clarification. I will be happy to help.
regards,
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: Have PCOD. Experiencing stress, vomiting, sleepless nights. Taking glycipage. What can be done? 1 hour later
Thank you for the update .Even Fertilovit F is not available here . They are asking me the company of Oosure ,so that they can get it from some where .So could you please tell me the Company name and dosage details for Oosure .

On the second part , i do not have any problem when masturbate .What are the investigations testing you are suggesting for this

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 21 minutes later
thanks for the reply.

Company name is Akumentis health care. Oosure contains myo inositol.
It is just a vitamin supplement. You need not worry if you dont get that particular dug in the market. I will not significantly increase her chances of conception. Drug is optional.

I recommend you to get liver function test to be done.

regards,
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: Have PCOD. Experiencing stress, vomiting, sleepless nights. Taking glycipage. What can be done? 5 minutes later
Thanks Doctor . I had a CTI scan for lever function test couple of weeks back and it shows i have this fatty lever ,but not critical .Other than this nothing was crtical in the scan In my recent blood test done on last week SGOT was 35 and SGPT was 85 . Do you see any thing to be done in emergency .Please suggest what other testing .

Also for Oosure what is the dosage limit and how many times in a day .

Thank you

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 21 hours later

Oosure contains vitamins. Daily one tablet after dinner is sufficient.

In your case SGPT is high. I recommend you to repeat SGPT after a month.
Mild changes in CTT scan is nothing to worry.

regards,
Dr Nilofer