Have Myopia and not using glasses. Unable to see distant things. Suggest?

I have long site (-2.25) now I am not using any glass now but now my eyes is became like I can’t see system screen more time what I should do now please give any advise
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are having Myopia

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It seems from the history that you are having refractive error, Myopia also called as Short sightedness. Here you can see near things clearly.
People with myopia try to see things clearly by shutting or squeezing their eyes hence you can see clearly to begin with, but as the time increases the muscles because of repeated squeezing are tired and they will not be able to focuss clearly later. This explains your symptoms of not seeing computer screen for more time.

The treatment of your condition is by correction of refractive error by refraction and correction by a optometrist or ophthalmologist.

Hence I advice you to consult optometrist or ophthalmologist for refraction and correction. The correction ca be used in the form of glasses, contact lenses or correction can be done by refractive laser surgeries.

Hope I have answered your query.

Thank you