Have LVH and heart enlargement due to weight. BP is increasing sometimes. Happens after eating. Suggest the cure?

I am a 49 year old male. I am overweight and a non smoker. No coffee or alcohol. No drugs. I have some LVH and some heart enlargement from my weight. My blood sugar level after a meal is approx 113. I am having spells in which my blood pressure shoots up some times to 220/123. Today after eating some cherry pie, it went up to 187/135. It lasted about 20 minutes fluxuating and then came down to 140/69. I have pretty much perfect blood panels. I have a very good diet, I just eat to much of it. I become very hot and sweaty. I have tightness in chest. My heart rate stays normal at around 80 bpm. I do have some pvc,s. My avg. blood pressure is about 148/ 72. I wonder if its hormonal or anxiety attacks. I noticed it often happens after eating or when first waking up in the morning. I noticed even the simple act of chewing or exertion can trigger it sometimes. Once my catecholamines were slightly elevated on one of my blood test. I was tested for pheochromocytoma years ago and was negative. I have a small nodule on my pituitary.

I very much need some answers.
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need re-evaluation.

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, HI! your history is typical of phaeo. But you have already gone through the work up for it and it cam out to be negative. Then there is a pituitary adenoma , which can be functional and causing all the problems. I would suggest you to re- evaluate yourself for both 1. phaeochromocytoma and 2. pituitary adenoma.
Such paroxysms cannot be neglected. you can contact us back with a fresh set of work up . Regards!