Have IBS problem. Get heart burn, left arm finger tingling and anxiety. EKG borderline with left inlargement. Suggest?

i have ibs issues.. now I seem to get heart burn, left arm finger tingling and then anxiety.. had ..but at the ER the EKG came out borderline..with possible left inlargement.. so a week later I did a stress test it turned out ok..
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take rabeprazole and domperidone

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

It's all appear to be related to reflux disease and anxiety as stress test is normal doesn't appear to be related to heart. So I will advise to take a proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole along with a prokinetic agent like domperidone. If symptoms are relieved then continue with these medicines and if not relieved then visit a Gastroenterologist who may advise for endoscopy examination to confirm the diagnosis.

Few more tips for reflux disease:
1.Avoid fatty meals
2. Don’t lie down soon after meals for at least half hour
3.Take small and frequent meals, instead of full meals at a time
4. wear loose clothes
5. If you are overweight or obese do weight reduction with dieting and exercise

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.