Have IBS and sore breast with clear discharge. Worried for breast cancer or colon cancer?

I have healthy anxiety, and gone to the doctor mutiple times. I would just like some reassurance.

I am 19 years old, no family history of breast cancer, or colon cancer.

First of a all i worry about my breast. I went to the doctor about a week and a half a go , and he did an examination of my breast and said they felt completely fine. I was fine and then the second i went home i kept self examining my self. And I think i can just feel my glands and ribs down the bottom of my breast. And i still freak myself out over it. But for sure if the doctor examined them he would notice something not normal.

I have not had discharge from my nipples, until they were a bit sore after i kept continuously touching and squeezing them a little and i mean very small, not even a full drop on both nipples and it was white/clear. That only happened once and i kept checking and i havent noticed anymore.

Another thing that worries me, is my iBS, my doctor and nurse both told me i have ibs. but it still worries me. I notice i will have diarrhoea in the morning if i wake up nervous, and then if i keep thinking about it i can get constipated. I have never had blood in my stools. And when i exercise or work out i can be completely pain free in my stomach area.

I just want some reassurance that all is fine.
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 21 minutes later
Thanks for writing your problem to us.
This is good that you are conscious about your health & well aware of the problems you are facing as well as their solutions.
Look, you are just 19 & too young for all these anxieties & fears you are taking along. You should be enjoying your life at the fullest, as this age is too young for a breast cancer or colon cancer patient. If you don't have a positive family history then your risk is very low for these diseases. You just have to follow healthy lifestyle tips to remain healthy.
This is good that you are aware of breast self examination but don't give it so much importance that you become tense & over conscious.
To control your IBS symptoms just follow your doctors tips & relax. Keep yourself engaged in healthy sports & activities & do not spend so much time thinking about yourself.
Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Have IBS and sore breast with clear discharge. Worried for breast cancer or colon cancer? 5 hours later
Thank you so much for your responds. I will focus on taking care of my body and eat healthy. I am planning on doing CBT to help with anxiety.
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 12 hours later
You are most welcome whenever you need our help.
This is a good idea & a very good attitude to fight with these problems.
Wish you best of luck.
Have a nice day.