Have Hepatitis C, cancer near liver. What treatment should we do?

hi my mum has got hepatitis c and she lives in India. I now have been told she has cancer near the liver. then they have said they wont be able to do anything take her to the UK and im wondering what and what treatment we should do
and is there any processionals for this problem.
we also need a guide to what we shall do next
Posted Sat, 9 Jun 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

I can appreciate your concern.

What you have attached is report of angiography of heart. I am sorry but without proper image and further details it is difficult to interpret this report.

As far as her liver problem is concerned, hepatitis c is one of leading cause of liver cancer. Depending the type of cancer, its location and spread to the other parts of body, any treatment plan can be decided.

Now a day almost of all modalities of treatment is available in India, I do not know for what reason she is advised to go to UK.

The best thing to do is consult a cancer specialist here in India in bigger centre like Delhi or the any big city in her nearby . There are many reputed institutes are there where all modalities of treatment and investigation are available.

You can send me further details like doctor’s consultation paper, ultrasound or CT scan report for further guidance.

Without knowing the proper details further advice is difficult to give.

I hope this helps

Do write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Follow-up: Have Hepatitis C, cancer near liver. What treatment should we do? 5 hours later
Hi I will send you the further reports soon as possible...
i need some help on which hospital in Delhi is the best for cancer near the liver
the cancer is on both sides of the liver and its now entering the veins.
and can you give me your number so i can talk to you thanks im very worried
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 16 hours later
Hi,Good to hear from you again.

There are couple of reputed institutes in delhi.

1.Indraprastha apollo hospital:11-0000,0000
2.All India Institute of medical science:11-0000,0000
Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 0000, INDIA
Tel: 0000, 0000
Fax: 0000

Please talk to somebody in oncology department.

Follow-up: Have Hepatitis C, cancer near liver. What treatment should we do? 2 hours later
can i please have your phone number please
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 13 hours later

Thanks for message.

You can share what ever you want to ask here. Still if you want to talk then, please speak to the customer care of hearthcaremagic and they will connect you to me.

Thanks and bye.