Have G6PD and suffer from fatigue. What supplements can be taken to overcome fatigue?

Dear Dr
I have G6PD and i suffer from fatigue and i frequently go to gym. What supplement i can take to support me against such fatigue and boost my exercise without harming my G6PD
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 50 minutes later

I think it would be safe for you to take a multi vitamin supplement with vitamin E. Some studies suggest that increased levels of Vitamin are actually helpful in patients with G6PD. A multi vitamin supplement will not exacerbate your G6PD.

I hope this has answered your questions. Please le me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Follow-up: Have G6PD and suffer from fatigue. What supplements can be taken to overcome fatigue? 1 hour later
Dear Dr but i read that certain vitamins are harmful for me like ascrobic acid (vitamin c) and vitamin k, can you please confirm, im really confused what to take
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later

Vitamin C and Vitamin K in the amount contained in a multi vitamin is not going to be harmful.