Have G6PD. Can supplement containing Leucine, Isoleucine, vegetables cellulose, vegetables magnesium stearate be taken

I have G6PD can i take suppliment contain L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-valine, 100% kosher vegetables capsules, vegetables cellulose, vegetables magnesium stearate for exercising since i usually go to gym and would this help me boost my exercise?
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 9 hours later
All the substances you have listed are natural substances. The aminoacids are all normally present in our body and diet. These have no known risk for hemolysis in patients with G6PD deficiency.
You can certainly take these for your physical exercises.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.