Have Freckles on face and marks of pimples, tried ointments but no help. Suggest?

I have two problems.
1) Freckles in my face (Black dots. Mostly concentrated under eyes and nose area)
2) Mark of pimples
How to get rid of these? I tried various ointments prescribed by my dermatologist. But couldn't get much result. Moreover my screen started peeling.
Am using sunscreen regularly. I have also noticed that my skin easily gets tanned.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
photograph needed

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXX,
I would like to know what all treatment has been prescribed to you in past.
Will it be possible to upload a photograph of your face or a part of it where maximum lesions are there.
This will help me in assessing whether you will respond to creams or any other thing like peels or LASERS are required.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Follow-up: Have Freckles on face and marks of pimples, tried ointments but no help. Suggest? 1 hour later
Hi Doctor,

I have uploaded the pic as per your request.
I don't remember the ointment names actually. I vaguely remember it as some Microb jel. I can search for the name if you really need that. I used it hardly for a week and then stopped as my face was getting too dried and skin was peeling.

Thanks & Regards
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
peels will be best

Detailed Answer:
I have seen the photograph
You have multiple freckles.
Best treatment for you will be chemical peels.
You can XXXXXXX a dermatologist and discuss regarding peels.
Glycolic acid peel will be best for you.
Just creams will not help you.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you