Have Erectile dysfunction. Masturbating and urinating at night. How to overcome the problem?

Question
I am 30 year old and i have ED. It all started 4 months back. Sometimes I had more desire and used to get up at nights and mastrubate and also urinate at nights, which caused me sleep disturbance. I went to the doctor and explained the same. He gave me some medicines and within three days i have started experiencing ED.
I went to sexologist and he ordered me the following tests.
1) BP, tread mill test ( 120/80, TMT-normal)
2) Blood sugar ( normal)
3) thyroid (normal)
4) lipid profile ( HDL - 60, LDL 121, trygl- 50)
5) testestorone level - 350. free testestorone - 8
6) RBC, WBC count.
All the tests were normal, but testestorone levels were at the lower end of the normal end. ( he said testestornone level should be around 500, and free testertorone around 18.

My daily habits:
Previously i used to run for 30 min and bicycle for 1 hour . but due to back pain i stopped it and started weight training + elliptical trainer. My back pain has come down and i am seeing gradual increase in my muscle size overall too.

Please suggest me whom to consult and what should i do next to overcome ED.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Testosterone replacement therapy; sexologist

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing in to us.

Sir, there are numerous causes for ED (erectile dysfunction) out of which one of the causes is a low testosterone level. Once this has been identified to be the cause, the simple and first-line of treatment is testosterone replacement. Once your testosterone levels are brought back to within normal levels, you will easily be able to experience a normal libido and a normal erection, as and when you feel to.

I would suggest consulting the same sexologist or a General Physician who would prescribe testosterone therapy which is available in the following forms: oral tablets, intra-muscular injections (twice a week), subcutaneous implants, local application gels (on penis), substance to be applied above teeth, etc. You may choose the most convenient and effective method after discussion with your doctor. This should be more than enough to overcome ED. Please understand that yours is the easiest of all causes for ED to treat, and with treatment I am sure you will be fine in no time.

I hope this information helped you sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.