Have Deviated Nasal Septum, GERD. Getting mucus in nostril. Any alternate treatment?

Homeopath
Question
I have Deviated Nasal Septum and it is such deviated that both the nostrils are blocked may be one is slight less blocked and that also varies from time to time that is left sometimes more blocked and right sometimes more blocked. I have common symptoms difficult breathing lots of mucus difficult to drain out rarely nose bleed and this DNS cause maximum difficulty at night. I have GERD also and one thing I noticed that when gas and acidity is more the nose gets more quickly blocked. With due respect to you I wish to say that if there is no gastric or acidity problem yet the nose gets blocked especially at night and especially after eating ( though related to gas acidity as may be told) I know homeopathy cant straighten my deviated septum but can only minimize the trouble caused by dns but since you are an expert I wish to know that are there medicines where inflammation of nasal passages will not be there and mucus production becomes less resulting in less blockage? And my last question is that I have DNS from childhood but why from last 4 yrs only nose started to get blocked why did not the DNS cause congestion and blockage before 2008?
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later
Hello.

The reason for flaring of symptoms lately can be many. A direct clinical examination is essential to isolate the cause.

However based on your description, I think you can start the following medicine
1. Staphysagria 30 2 drop twice in a day on tonhue
2. Arnica 200 2 drop Once in a day ( when itching is increased)
3. XXXXXXX bichrome 200, 2 drops once in day empty stomach
4. Cistus can Q 10 drops with XXXXXXX warm half cup of water water.
5. Lemna Minor Q 10 drops 3 times in day with half cup of water.
6. Dulcamara 200 before sleeping

Avoid AC and take steam inhalation.

You can try the medicine for 1 month then write back to me. I will be able to help you get good relief.

If you have any query feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Have Deviated Nasal Septum, GERD. Getting mucus in nostril. Any alternate treatment? 1 hour later
What should be the minimum gap between the medicines and after food what should be the gap for taking medicines , because few medicines are twice few are thrice and in Dulcamara 200 which you suggested - how many drops to be taken. I would be very thankful of you can suggest me.
thanks and regards

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 6 hours later

Only one medicine is to be taken empty stomach before food and there should be gap of 10 to 15 minute between each medicine .

Dulcamara 200 3-4 drops directly on the tongue.

All the medicine should be made in Germany (Reckweg)

Thanks

Thanks for your so kind reply and I will see all the medicines are made in Germany and moreover I will take accordingly as you had told and will follow top to bottom. As you had told I will get benefit in one month I am so happy and moreover I am not using AC and I am doing vapor so I am following your full regulations and I am sure it work.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later

The course of medicine is 2-3 month. But you will feel the change.
So start taking the medicine.

Have a good health.

Thanks,

Follow-up: Have Deviated Nasal Septum, GERD. Getting mucus in nostril. Any alternate treatment? 38 hours later
Thanks for your so kind response and tomorrow I will get the medicines and start, it seems you are a very young doctor and your medicines will work I have faith and moreover just as an information I am self employed and astrologer working for the past 15 yrs.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 25 hours later

Thanks for your compliment. Start with medicine and write the progress to me.

Thanks