Have DNS and polyps. Not able to speak properly. Is this condition called hyponasality or denasality?

Hi , My name is XXXXXX, I have DNS, polyps. When I speak people around me have difficulty in understanding my voice, people who is listens through phone asks me "have you got up from bed jus now?" this condition called Hyponasality or denasality ?. What are the chances for not recurrence of polyps if i undergo surgery? ...who is the best physician in andhra who help me with this ...Its of great importance since my life depends on my career, my career inturn depends on telephonic interviews n presentations...
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later

The polyps can be removed easily and there are very minimum chances of recurrence of the polyps that is 5-10%. they are easily excised at the base and cautrised which reduces the chances of reccurence. however the DNS have higher chances of reccurence that is 30-40%. The voice quality will be improved with the polyp removal and the DNS have no effect on the voice. The suggestion is to excise polyps as it is a social deprivation which will lead to depression.

if you still have some query, feel free to contact.