Have COPD, CHF, terrible varicose veins and poor circulation. Prescribed Oxycodone. Suggest

We need to hire an excellent Concierge type Dr. to visit and help manage meds for my 81.5 year-old Mom (COPD, CHF, terrible varicose veins and very poor circulation), now in Rehab after a burst varicose vein that sent her the hospital 3.5 weeks, and now in Rehab 3 weeks.. We noticed a sudden mental deterioration in Rehab, following Oxycodone being prescribed, and frightening symptoms like tongue swelling, but the resident Dr. didn't respond. Instead of evaluating the new meds she'd been put on, he prescribed Namenda for dementia! We realize that we need a very competent XXXXXXX Med Dr. who specializes in geriatrics and is willing to visit my Mom in Rehab (i.e., does housecalls) to help us correctly
manage her meds & care. My Mom is in Rehab in Canoga Park, CA and lives in Woodland Hills, CA. Thanks for your help!
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 hours later

I understand your concern towards your mother. I empathize with your mother and you.

I have mentioned below the name and addresses and contact numbers of few doctors who could help you in this regards. You may have to request them personally to do such a favor. I am sure they would be obliged to help you.

Dr. Masoud M. Azizad, MD XXXXXXX Medicine
0000 Roscoe Blvd Suite 208, Northridge, CA 0000
(818) 732-8376

Dr. Afsaneh Khalili, MD XXXXXXX Medicine
0000 Sherman Way Suite 100
Canoga Park, CA 0000
(818) 704-7200 (Office)

Dr. XXXXXXX M. Shaarawy, MD
0000 Sherman Way Suite 100
Canoga Park, CA 0000
(818) 716-0557 (Office)
(818) 716-8729 (Fax)

I hope this helps you.

Wish your mother quick recovery.

Follow-up: Have COPD, CHF, terrible varicose veins and poor circulation. Prescribed Oxycodone. Suggest 11 hours later
Thank you so much!!! I greatly appreciate the help!!
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 54 minutes later
I wish your mother a quick recovery.

Take care!