Have COPD. Allergic to penicillin. Feel tired and lazy. Help?

Cardiac Surgeon
Question
I have copd and I am trying to get full recovery from the last exacerbation. I wondered if some something of vitamin would help. I am allergic to,penicillin, Iam tired all of,the time and extremely lazy. Is there anything that might help?
Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Nisarga 55 minutes later
Hello
First of all we should understand that COPD is not curable but it can b kept under control. Symptoms become severe because of so many triggering factors like infection, allergy, smoking etc.
Unfortunately no vitamin preparation will help in this condition.
Try to avoid dust( even the household dust). Regular medication is a must. Avoid smoking if any.
Visit the physician if you have severe symptoms.
Wish you good health.
Regards.