Have 0.5 eyesight, using crizal glasses, eye are blur, corner side remains red, with irritation. Advise?

I have 0.5 eyesight and using crizal glasses since 6 months, my right eye gives blur XXXXXXX for a split second, if i close and open my eyelid, and mostly the corner side remains red ,with slight irritation.

Please suggest me any medicine and precautionary measures to be taken.
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 28 minutes later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
What you are using is a very minimal power,of course lesser the power usually more is the problem.
Lubricant drops which you are using are fine.
What you have to do is what we call as life style management,
Have a good balanced diet,do certain level of physical activity,exercise and yoga if possible.
What you have to add on is some multi vitamins and especially B complex.
These will take care of muscular weakness and imbalance.
The slight blurring can be can be difficulty in re focusing and will be taken care by muscular improvement.
The redness will be taken care of by lubricant drops and that is what we call as computer vision syndrome.
This will need other than lubricant drops a little frequent blinking and 5 mt break after every 1/2 hr or so.
Follow these guidelines and you will be fine.
please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.