Has schizophrenia. Prescribed to take Sizodon2 and bexol dt in the morning. Forgot bexol dt. Could it be taken with sizodon 4 in evening?

My mother has schizophrenia, doctor has prescribed to take
a) Sizodon 2 and bexol dt in the morning
b) sizodon 4 in the evening

she has forgot to take bexol dt in the morning but has taken sizodon 2 in the morning.

Can she she take sizodon 4 and bexol dt (which she missed in the morning) in the evening ?
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...there should not be any problem in taking it in night.
Detailed answer...
BEXOL DT ( trihexyphenidyl ) is generally started on low dose and then this dose is increased gradually and is also generally given 3-4 times a day.
As such there should not be any problem in taking it in the evening,but it would be best to talk to your doctor regarding this and if this medicine has just been started,you may skip it today and start it from tomorrow morning.
It is always best to comply with and abide by the instruction of your treating doctor.
I hope it helps however ypu may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck