Has rubbed vagina on penis with clothes on. There was no skin and fluid contact. Safe from STD?

Question
Hi Doctor,

I am 35 years old, went to brothel first time in my life. I didn't had any intercourse, I was fully dress throughout my time. I was there for 10 to 15 mins. The girl was naked and hugged my and rubbed her back/vagina on my pant( penis), but I was fully dress always. She gave me 2 kisses in my cheek.

as there is no fluid /skin to skin contact, I am safe from many STD..Is still I am in risk for any std like crabs, scabbies, herps, warts etc?

Please let me know doctor, I am very stressed as I am married and trying for baby. In such situation, this incident made me feel guilty and maing me mad..Please reply doctor..
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not at risk

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

If you had your clothes on at all times, there are practically no chances that any STD could have been transmitted to you. Even the kisses were on your cheeks, so there are no chance of transmitting any viruses through salivary route as well.

You are right in thinking that all those infections spread through direct skin or mucosal contact.

You do not need any further tests.

Dr Vaishalee

Follow-up: Has rubbed vagina on penis with clothes on. There was no skin and fluid contact. Safe from STD? 5 minutes later
Hi doctor,

Thanks a lot, its big relief for me. I am fully dressed, there was no skin to skin contact. Just my dress and her skin. But that too not more than 10 to 15 mins

I hope that includes crab and scabies as these need continuous touch for about more than 5 to 10 mins?

I am not at risk for crab and scabies too?

Please let me know doctor..

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Parasites also need skin to skin contact

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

Crabs and scabies are parasites. The most common mode of transmission for both is skin to skin contact or sexual intercourse. There are slight chances that it may spread by sleeping in same bed or sharing clothes.

Just like head lice, there can be transmission of these parasites as well. Since there was skin to clothes contact, though for a short duration, there may be very slight chances of getting it. The short duration of contact is protective.

Dr Vaishalee