Has red sore like blisters on clitoris and inside gets itchy after sex. What could it be?

General Surgeon
Question
hi my friend has a red sore on her clitoralhood just insideof it its started to get itchy last nite after sex and sore like a blister that poped its red and shiny thismorning
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: could be folliculitis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. It could be folliculitis which is inflammation of hair follicle. Diagnosis depends on good clinical examination. Local application of antibiotic ointment and Steroid ointment will help. Care of local hygiene is important. Hot Seitz bath and antihistamines for itching will help. I hope it helped. Do get back to me if you have any other query. Take care. Regards, Dr Deepak XXXXXXX Consultant Surgeon