Has problem of asthma, taking Theobid-D and Aciloc, its not effective. Suggest?

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
The question is related to my mother, she has a problem of ashthama from last 25 year and still continue. Now the thng is the medicine which she is taking is THEOBID-D and ACILOC-150, its not effective. Please help me to what can we do in this case.
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
The medications have to revised

Detailed Answer:

In asthma usually people tend to get less responsive to medications after a period of time. It is then they have to be examined and the medication revised.

There are better medications than Theobid D for asthma. Do consult a Pulmonologist to get her examined and get the medication revised.

Meanwhile she can take saline steam inhalation from a nebulizer which will provide her some relief.

Hope, I answered your query.