Has pimple marks on face and open sores. Skin is oily. Taken Isotroin. Suggest medication?

Hello sir/mam,

My wife has pimple marks(red) on her face & open pores also. Her skin is oily. She has taken Isotroin for 4 months so know new pimples are not there but still old marks are visible. Can you please suggest some medicines she can apply on her face to reduce marks and open pores.

Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
skin lightening cream

Detailed Answer:
Various skin lightening and peeling creams are available.
some of these are lookbrite melalite etc.
She can use any of these to get a good glowing skin without any pores.
It is important to use a sun screen in day while using the above mentioned creams.
let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you