Has muscle catch on left hip. Recommend good doctor?

Jul 2013

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
my sister has a muscle catch on her left hip. she has pucked 7 times since last night due to pain. i live in koramangala.. could you recommend a good dr to XXXXXXX closeby?
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. K. Naga Ravi Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You have to consult an Orthosurgeon.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for writing to XXXXXXX

Please find the details of Orthosurgeons in Koramangala area -

Dr. XXXXXXX Kodikal     
Degrees : MBBS, MS(ORTHO) XXXXXXX Specialty Surgery, Koramangala, Opus, 143, 1st Cross, 5th Block
Bangalore (Karnataka)
Phone : 0000

Degrees : MS(Orth), MCh (Orth-Liverpool), FRCS (Eng) XXXXXXX Specialty Surgery, Koramangala, Opus, 143, 1st Cross, 5th Block,
Bangalore (Karnataka)
Phone : 0000

Please consult any one of the above orthosurgeon for a clinical examination and further management.

Hope I have addressed your query. Happy to help further