Has migraines, severe one sided headaches, eyes are blurred. What should be done?

Dear Doctor, My brother age is 40, he has migraines problem. He is getting oneside severe headache and during migraine his eyes are blurred. During diagnosis there is no issue found. Cant guess when(time/reason) he will be getting migrain. Please give your suggestion
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shiva Kumar R 21 hours later

Thanks for query

From the details given it looks to me like you are suffering from chronic migraine. However there are no details about the frequency of migraine attacks, medications prescribed in the past and triggers for these attacks. I would also like to know if there is any history of overuse of pain medications.

Please provide me these basic details about your brother so that I will be able guide you better and take this discussion further.

Dr Shiva Kumar R
Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist