Has lymph node in groin. Backy therapy left scar, causing penis to block. Given morphine for pubic catherta

Hi, my partner has had a biopsy on the lympth glad in his groin it is the size of two fingers joined together. He has had brackie theraphy three years ago and their is a lot of scaring causing his penis to block up and he has a pubic catherta with a flip flow valve. He has had terrible pain which he has been prescribed morphine. Can you help
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 53 minutes later
Your partner had undergone biopsy of the inguinal lymph nodes very recently and has undergone backytherapy 3 years back.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on his problems.
1) What was the original pathology for which he was treated with backytherapy 3 years back?
2) Since how long did he have enlarged lymph nodes in groin.?
3) Since how long he has been on supra-pubic catheter to drain his bladder.?

With limited information that you have provided I can only say that he has developed secondary metastasis in inguinal lymph nodes and he has radiation cystitis and urethritis or stricture of the urethra.

Please do write in detail about his previous illness and treatment offered 3 years back so as to make me comments on his illness.
Thanks and Regards,