Has juvenile diabetes. Suggest treatment and medicine?

May 2014

my niece has juvenile diabetes has 3 children and trying to get on Medicaid has been in hospital 3 times I a month blood sugar 700 we would like to take her to a urologist specialist in slidell la area a d try to get her a pump who do you n recommend forn our area she called someone and they said she could pay 150 a month for pump please answer
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 6 hours later
Thanks for writing in.

You are concerned about your niece who has juvenile diabetes and would like to consult an urologist in Slidell, LA area.

Dr. XXXXXXX A. McSherry, MD (from New Orleans, LA) and Dr. XXXXXXX P. Simmons, MD (from Slidell, LA) are popular urologists as per online search information in your area.

I request you to kindly verify credentials before making an appointment with your doctor.

The information provided is as per your request and with the objective of helping you and your niece.

Myself and Healthcare Magic are not connected to above named doctors in any commercial partnership.

Dr Vivek