Has inflamed liver and suffer extreme pain. Having temperature. suggestions?

I have a 34 year old daughter who is at Bayonne Medical Center in Bayonne NJ 0000. She has an inflamed liver and extreme pain, uncontrollable fevers come and go, also friday had a liverbiopsy, XXXXXXX my only living relative is fading away in a hospital bed in BMC, not one of her ten doctors agree, surgeons, infectious disease, a hematologist, a gastro enterologist and gastro surgeon. In fact the only Dr. who could give me my baby back healthy, I think would is a liver specialist / nephrologist, I think thats the name but 9 days of agony, Fevers hitting 102.6-104 fareheit when the fevers spike almost like clockwork, every early morning and every night and she is fine during the day I'm 78yrs old, I just want my daughter to have a chance in life, I am lost and no one knows anything, I will not bury my daughter before me. All they agree on is it could be a rare virus, my email is YYYY@YYYY any info would be a god send, also not hep A,B, or C and not HIV. The hospital is trying to decide what to do if after the 9 days whether to send her home because the MD.s at BMC have no idea what's wrong, they being 10+ doctors and different specialists except a Nephrologist/ liver doctor if I'm right. 150 years combined of medicine and treatments I thought they could do it and figure what is wrong but Bayone Medical Center, I relize now as I watch my baby fade that some doctors aren't qualified, the surgeon was going to remove her Gall-bladder the decided 1 hour before not to, I was relieved, One thing the agree on is the liver is the cause. Please XXXXXXX me any information of something overlooked or rare, Thank You
Dr. Van ShantharamM.D Sincerely, XXXXXXX McClain
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 29 hours later
Brief Answer:
Some more work up will help

Detailed Answer:
I can understand your dilemma.
They did the biopsy on friday, will you lt me know the report of this and the other work up.
She is having a swelling on liver, will you send me other reports of her blood work up and imaging.
I will like to know how long she is sick and what were the features.
Did she recently visit any tropical country.
She should get her complete blood counts, CRP, ESR, Peripheral blood smear, blood and urine culture, urine biochemistry and microscopy.
An ultrasound of whole abdomen or a CT scan of abdomen is worthwhile.
Also get serlogy for hepatitis-E, leptospira, rickettsia, and malaria.
Fever should be controlled with paractamol and tepid sponging to keep the patient at comfort. Ample nutrition, mobilization out of bed daily and hydration must be ensured.
I will be in a better position to give my opinion once I get the reports.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.