Has inflamed liver. Suffer pain. WBC, RBC and platelets count low. Is the liver strong? What to do?
User rating for this question
I have a 34 year old daughter who is at Bayonne Medical Center in Bayonne NJ 0000. She has an inflamed liver and extreme pain, also friday had a liverbiopsy, XXXXXXX my only living relative is fading away in a hospital bed in BMC, not one of here ten doctors agree, surgeons, infectious disease, a hematologist, a gastro enterologist and gastro surgeon. In fact the only Dr. who could give me my baby back is a liver specialist or nephrologist, I think thats the name but 9 days of agony, Fevers hitting 102.6-104 fareheit when the fevers spike almost like clockwork, every early morning and every night and she is fine during the day I'm 78yrs old, I just want my daughter to have a chance in life, I am lost and no one knows anything, I will not bury my daughter before me. All they agree on is it could be a rare virus, my email is YYYY@YYYY any info would be a god send, also not hep A,B, or C and not HIV. Also her white blood cell count or messurement is 200 or so low she can't fight off anything and visiting will be suspended, Red Blood cells and platlets low as low as the can get. She is only 34, I have to do whatever it takes. I am 78yrs my liver is as old as me but seems to be beter than hers, I this will save her I will give her mine, I refuse to bury another child, 23 years ago I lost my son and 3 years before my wife. Is my liver strong enough if it is a healthy liver for a 78 year old to give her what she needs.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Avinash Ignatius 24 hours later
People also viewed
- Is nausea a side effect of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine?
- Liver cancer and low platelets
- Is swollen or painful glands a side effect of macrodantin?
- Low wbc count with enlarged liver
- Low wbc count and increase in liver size
- Iga nephropathy hematuria persisting idiopathic edema
- Iga nephropathy hematuria calf edma protein in urine idiopathic edema
- Low wbc fatty liver
- Platelet count liver abscess
- Can dizziness and nausea be due to kidney stones
- Kidney malfunctionhigh serum creatine and ureadialysis
- Is dark urine a side effect of acetaminophen/hydrocodone?
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of acetaminophen?
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of actemra?
- Kidney infections cipro bactrim culture negative treatment