Has high resting heart rate. Had tooth infection and did not come out after drainage. Suggest?

my son has a resting heart rate of 130he is in very good shape he does crossfit etc. however recently he went to the dentist with a tooth infection and when they drained his tooth infection did not come out adraline did any ideas?
HE (my son ) has no physcal problems of any other kind that we know of in fact he just recently finished second in a local crossfit contest so he is in good shape
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Clarifications needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way.
1) Can you please clarify your question which states "when they drained his tooth infection did not come out adraline did any ideas?"
2) Did he ever underwent an ECG or echocardiography?
Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Regards and wish you good health,

Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD