Has hiatal hernia and haemoglobin level is low. Also having bipoloar disorder. Could I ask a doctor?

Question
My sister has a Hiatal Hernia and is receiving about a pint of BLOOD every week because her Hemoglobin gets Dangerously Low. Her Dr. that was to do her Surgery this week May be going out of town........I need a SURGEON that ACCEPTS MEDICAID (Molena) in the Houston, TX. area to save My ONLY Sister's Life !!! And the Fact that she's the DRAMA QUEEN of the Great State of XXXXXXX does not stop the Fact that she will Die without this procedure. Please Help ???????????? ASAP PLEASE !!!! She's on MEDICAID for a REASON.....WE ARE POOR PEOPLE !!!! Oh, She's is VERY Bipolar.
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Details are below

Detailed Answer:

You can try consulting

Dr. J. Jesus Diaz MD
Surgeon
2101 Crawford St
Houston, TX 0000

Or

Dr. Mark S. Sanders MD, FACS
Surgeon
4126 SW Freeway
Houston, TX 0000

Both accept Molina Medicaid.

Regardsm

Follow-up: Has hiatal hernia and haemoglobin level is low. Also having bipoloar disorder. Could I ask a doctor? 18 minutes later
Well, You have any Phone #'s ??????

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No,

Detailed Answer:
I am sorry, I do not have phone numbers.

regards,

Follow-up: Has hiatal hernia and haemoglobin level is low. Also having bipoloar disorder. Could I ask a doctor? 12 hours later
I'll let you slide on the Phone #s. I Know Houston well.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
I will search for the same in my data.

If found will surely post it here.

regards,