Has diabetes, pemphigoid active on skin, obese and cancer of intestine. What to do?

dr who has mana ged pemphigooid in north jersey patient had chrons dis, cancer of intestine, diabeties, overweight
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 hours later
Thanks for the query. I can surely let you know the modalities of treatment of pemphigoid. The most commonly used treatment is pulse steroid. It can be given in oral as well as injectable form. The latest treatment is immuno modulators like rituximab, is also now used. Regarding dermatologists in north jersey, there are many like Dr XXXXXXX Dr Andrews etc. You can XXXXXXX any of them, as all the dermatologists are taught to treat pemphigoid. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you.