Has chest pain, tightness, shortness of breath, arm weakness. Advised for stress test. Go back to emergency?

My husband was at emergency 2 weeks ago. he has been having chest pain tightness/shortness of breath and arm weakness. He had a stress test and is scheduled to have an echo in 2 days. He is not feeling well but thinks he should wait till tuesday and not go back to emergency. What should he do?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 29 minutes later

I think getting in touch with your physician or visit to Emergency Room is a safe and better option. Chances of some cardiac problem need to be ruled out first.

He needs examination by a physician and at least a fresh EKG at the earliest.

I would like to request you to share his last EKG report and stress test report along with any medicines prescribed to him by your physician. With this information I can reply more precisely.

Please write again with the information requested.

Wishing him good health,