Has anterior surgery for severe scoliosis. Nuts holding the screws in place have dislodged. Suffer acute pain despite taking celebrex. Guide?

Spine Surgeon
Hi there,
I am a 46 year old female who has anterior surgery for severe scoliosis (50 degrees) when I was 25. They were able to reduce my curvature from 50 degrees to 17 but within a year despite being in a full body plaster cast and then brace my spine moved back to 50 degrees and I lost the height I had gained from the curve correction. Since then 2 of the nuts holding the screws in place have dislodged and the rod has come away from my spine at the bottom. Rod is screwed through T11 to L3.
I am having inceasingly acute pain despite taking celebrex, I stay as active as I can and don't sit still for too long a period. Is there anything that you could recommend to help ease the pain which at times forces me to lean forward in my posture just to get relief?
Kind regards XXXXX
Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need to see Xrays

Detailed Answer:
You were operated for scoliosis with anterior T11-L3 fusion done. I need to know more about the complaints. Back pain only or leg pain as well? whats the status of the implant? is the curve static or worsening? If localised tender points in the spine then that can be treated with local spinal injection.
I would suggest to upload your xray to get more idea about the spine.