Has a large kidney stone that need to be removed. Suggest?

I my grand daughter who just has a large kidney stone that needs to be removed.She was on meds but ran out.she's starting to throw up.There's one problem.She has no ins. but on Public Aid.McHenry county gave her a list of Doctors and results were a zero. I trying to find one for her.Can U help.The hospital told her it's to big to pass and Laser (?).She's a worker but so much pain put a stop to that.I would like to chip in but my heart and insides aren't that great.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
shock wave lithotripsy is a good option

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

You have stated that the stone is very big and if ureteric treatment is not possible then the other option would be to use shock wave lithotripsy. This prcedure is cheaper than the ureteric lithotrippsy and safe as well.
Meanwhile she should take plenty of water and refrain from tomato and spinach.

She should approach her GP who can guide her to appropriate doctor who can do some XXXXXXX

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Has a large kidney stone that need to be removed. Suggest? 14 minutes later
She has checked around for help along with her mother.She can not find anyone and McHenry County Public gave them a list. No one does Public anymore.We are all looking for help,as You put it XXXXXXX help.There one in Libertyville but out of network.We were hoping if You can help out.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 11 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
I am sorry but in this context we may not be able to guide you to a doctor who can do the surgery in XXXXXXX In case if you need any technical information or have any questions regarding the medical issues of your patients, we would be more than happy to help you.
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD