Has Diabetes, high BP and feeling heaviness in jaw. What to do?

My mother has high bp 190/95 and is feeling heaviess in her jaw. what can i give immediately.She takes amlopres and losar h .Has diabetes also age - 60
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should take her to the hospital immediately. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. I do not know what other medicines you have right now with you, so I suggest you take your mother to the nearest hospital right away. If you happen to have Isosorbid Dinitrate, you can give 5 mg of that sub-lingually(keep it under the tongue). Please go to the hospital and get an ECG done to rule out heart attack. Such high blood pressure with pain/heaviness in the jaw could mean a heart attack. You can write back to me once you come back from the hospital. Wishing your mother all the best. Kind regards.