Has ADHD and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Looking for specialist?

I have a 12 year old daughter that we adopted from Ukriane when she was 14 mos. old. She has ADHD and is being treated for such. I am sure she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, she has the physical markings and the behaivoral as well. I am looking to find a specialist that has worked extensively with children in diagnosing and treating FASD. Are there such specialists in the Denver area?
Thank You.
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query i can understand what you are going through. I guess the right person you are lookng for is

600 S. Cherry Strees
Suit 1111
Denver Colorado

His contact number is

Hope the above information helps you
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD