Hard to get proper erection during masturbation. Worried about erectile dysfunction.

General Surgeon
Question
I masterbate alot in a day I'm 20 and find it hard to have a proper erection is this due to masterbating alot ( 10 times ) a day?? I'm really worried I have erectile disfunction in my age ( alot of girls I have sex with I find it really hard due to not having a proper erection and if I do it's for a short while. Also I can't have sex more then 15-20 before I cum I think that's short please can I have your professional opnion
I mastarbate alot and want to stop completely is there any teqnique or medication to stop ( I mastarbate around 10 times a day and I'm addicted to it I tried stoping but I literally get in crazy moods as a result) please adviceme what to do. Also I have nearly 6 inch penius and I think it's small so I purched online a medication called vigrx in order to to make it bigger is this medication helpful at all? Is it reliable?
Thanks
Have a great day
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 49 minutes later
Hello.

Thanks for posting query.

Masturbation within limit is quite common both in male & female and is quite normal.

Over masturbation is always harmful for both physical and sexual health. Ten times or more a day is definitely very high.

You should divert your attention and energy to other works and keep your self busy in other activities like sports, studies and with friends, which will help in diverting your attention and temptation towards masturbation. I am sorry, but, there are no medications available to stop masturbation.

Your penis size is within normal limit, so there is nothing to worry. In my opinion no drug can alter the size of penis.

Regular exercise of perineal muscles along with anal sphincter squeezing exercise may help you to some extent in prolonging your erection time.

So attention and energy diversion is essential for your health.

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Please accept my query in case you do not have follow up queries.

Regards.

Follow-up: Hard to get proper erection during masturbation. Worried about erectile dysfunction. 1 hour later
My original qustion was not answered
Is my lack of erection due to over Masturbating hence if I stop matrabating for a couple of days it will go back to normal OR is my lack of erection due to erectile disfunction in which case how do I proceed. Please answer fully with great detail.
Thanks
Waiting for a reply
Have a great day

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 10 hours later
Hello
Nice to see you again

Most of times and in majority of cases lack of erection is psychological ,in very few cases it is due to some organic disease or under lying pathology( erectile dysfunction) .

So in first instance your case appear to be due over masturbation ,as over masturbation can also cause decreased or slow or even some lack of erection.

Decreasing the number of masturbation along with physical exercise may help you.

Normally, masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior and body requirement .

Over masturbation more than thrice a week can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances.

Frequent or ten times a day masturbation and ejaculation will over stimulate the acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions.

Excessive masturbation and ejaculation can, result in over-production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin.

Abundance of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion, in turn, making the brain and bodily functions perform at an extreme level.

There is a huge change in body chemistry when one masturbates excessively. This leads into premature Ejaculation and other frustrating sexual side effects.

‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Follow-up: Hard to get proper erection during masturbation. Worried about erectile dysfunction. 3 hours later
Thanks so much just an added bonus when you refer to physical exercises do you mean penile excercise in which case what exercise should I do OR do you mean general physical excercise? ( please be specific about the type of exercise and it's procedure) thanks
Have a great day

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 8 hours later
Hello.

Nice to see you again

Physical exercise can only help, there is no question of any penile exercise.

Perineal muscle exercises along with anal sphincter squeezing exercises are needed for prolonging erection time.

Tight your anal sphincter for 3-5 seconds than release it. Repeat this exercise for 20-30 times per day.

Place a pillow in between thighs, press the the pillow and then release it. Do it for 10 minutes per day for 2-3 months.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have follow up queries.

Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery.

Regards.