Hard stool,pain while passing stool,no bleeding,no internal pain

Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 24 hours later

Thanks for your response,

Surely I will help you here.

Take a teaspoon of ISOBGOL powder mixed with either glass of milk or water in the nights after food.If this do not solve your problem you can go for Syp CREMAFFIN ( Liquid paraffin ) 10ml of which is taken once in the night after meals.

Do consume foods XXXXXXX in fibers like XXXXXXX XXXXXXX leafy vegetables,Oat XXXXXXX muffin,Brown rice,Broccoli,Dried fruits such as apricots, dates, prunes and raisins and Berries such as blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.

Hope I have given you the needed ,I am here to answer your follow up queries if any.