Hands tingles after getting up. Rashes pop up all over body. Hard to pee and pop. Any solution?

My left and right hand in the morning after I get up is always tingeling and locks up I can't move my fingers also iam havin rashes pop up all over my body and I have a lot of swollin glads another things is its hard for me to pee and poop this is all happening after months of oxycodene abuse and iam currently. Taking subboxone
Posted Tue, 24 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I think we are looking at 2-3 concurrent conditions and I would like to explain in detail.
a. As far as the rash, constipation and difficulty in urination is concerned, they could all be side effects of the suboxone that you are taking. Suboxone contains buprenorphine which is known to cause these side effects. Unfortunately, this effect will persist and not get better with time.
b. The swollen glands could be due to the allergy or an infection. We would need a complete blood count to rule out an infection. For this, I would suggest you see your general physician so that the swollen glands can be examined and appropriate testing can be done
c. The tingling in the hands can simply be because of sleeping in an abnormal position. Try sleeping straight on your back for 1 night and see if it improves. If it doesnt become ok, we'll have to look for alternative causes.

Please speak with your physician about alternatives to suboxone.
I hope I have addressed your concerns. Let me know if I can be of any more help