Handjob done while massage. Ejaculated, touched breast and kissed. Is there risk of HIV?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
I went to a massage parlour after 40 min of massage I had handjob done by the lady I ejacuate I touched her breast and I kissed her cheek and shoulder am i at risk of HIV Do I need to take any test
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 33 minutes later
Hi!,

Thank you for posting the query,

The act which you have mentioned doesn't seems to be of any risk as far a s HIV is concerned.You are absolutely safe ,since there is no exchange of fluid any time during the act .

Exchange of fluid is very important to contract HIV ,like through syringe(blood), sexual intercourse XXXXXXX oral sex & from placenta (mother to baby).For all this also person has to be first infected with HIV otherwise there is no chance of transmission.

In your case please don't panic at all ,as there is no chance of getting hiv & you don't need to go for any test either.

Hope I've answered your query.

Should you have additional concern regarding the same ,I would be happy to address it.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr.Bharat chawda XXXXXXX specialist, Dermatology

Follow-up: Handjob done while massage. Ejaculated, touched breast and kissed. Is there risk of HIV? 3 days later
Recently I have fever and scar in the mouth with running nose is that anything to do with HIV. I am very worried I didnot go there for these sort of things but it happened I am sorry to bother you but please whether there is any risk of HIV or should I keep the matter close here. Should I need to take any test the incident happened on 7th April 2012

Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 1 hour later
Hi!,

Thank you for writing back.

Since there was no exchange of fluid (according to what you had mentioned earlier) between the two , you should not worry at all.

What you are experiencing now seems most likely to be a viral fever .

But just to allay your anxiety you can get the test done for HIV.It is by the name HIV-ELISA & P24 Antigen test.If done now ,they should be repeated after 3 months again to confirm.

You can visit any good pathology lab and get the test done.You can even consult a dermatologist for the same.

I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr.Bharat chawda XXXXXXX specialist, Dermatology.

Follow-up: Handjob done while massage. Ejaculated, touched breast and kissed. Is there risk of HIV? 16 hours later
There was no intercourse. She only did handjob till I ejaculate I touched her breast and kissed her. In this act is there any change of getting HIV. For the test I suppose I have to wait for three months. This is worrying me. Sorry for the trouble. IS there any need to take test at all

Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 4 hours later
Hi!,

Thank you for writing back,

If there is no intercourse ,there is no exchange of fluid.Touching breast and kissing on cheeks is not going to transmit any virus (HIV).So don't worry at all regarding HIV.In case of blood transfusion there is a chance of infection only if the donor patient is already infected with HIV.

In case you want to confirm, get the above said test at 6th week first(from the date of exposure) and then repeat same after 3 months again.

I don't think you need to go for any tests,this is just to relieve your anxiety.

Wish you good health,