Hand starts shaking when stretched or while holding. Can I take Tri B Injection for relief?

Geriatrics Specialist
can i take Tri B Injection as me hand shakes when i stretch them towards me or when i hold a cup ? and if is ok to use it how do you suggest me to use it
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Surendiran Gaj 2 hours later
Hi there,

Handshakes (tremors) are caused by various reasons.
- Essential tremors which is predominantly noticed when you are using your hands
- Tremor associated with Parkinson's typically occurs when your hands are at rest.
- Alcohol and other substance abuse
- Certain medications
- Anxiety and stress.

A detailed history along with careful clinical examination can narrow down the possible causes.

Till then you can take TRI B (Vitamin B supplement) injection if you are otherwise normal, without any related medical history.

Avoid using unnecessary supplements , until otherwise prescribed.

Let me know if you have further questions,