Hand shakes when writing in the presence of somebody, low confidence. Solution?

Question
myself XXXXXXX mandal depressed with my hand shaking prblem when i write inpresence of any person my writing ill become worst and can no write anything i am graduate. i am fear when i writing in pesence of any person .my impression is making bad with any person my confidence level is so poor.i am tring to recover from my problem but i can not .please suggest me either i can not live alive.this problem had not felt in my school days but when i joined my job after that i felt this type problem .please solve it.
but when i write lonely i write smoothly.but ican not write in presence of any person.i afraid to write in presence of any person.may i afraid what they will think worst writing so i like to write lonely but i tried many time to recover from this type problem but i can not so please help me.
Posted Wed, 26 Sep 2012 in Mental Health
Follow-up: Hand shakes when writing in the presence of somebody, low confidence. Solution? 22 minutes later

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 5 minutes later

I see your picture and it looks you are really depressed.

After reading your full problems it is clear that you may have social phobia superimposed on depression. It also called anxicodepressive disorder and it should be treated as early as possible.

The treatment of this disorder consists of drug therapy and cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT).
Drugs very useful in these cases are Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) and after initial control of symptoms CBT should be started.

Consult a psychiatrist for further management as suggested above. You should be fine soon.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer and write a review.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly

Follow-up: Hand shakes when writing in the presence of somebody, low confidence. Solution? 15 hours later
sir i want to recover my problem as soon as possible.now i am living in sikkim,india.can you suggest me any good pshchiatrist near siliguri or kolkata.if i will not recover from my problem than i will sucide.so please help me.what will i do.i always think i am worst person this type thought always coming please help me sir.

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 22 hours later
Hi and thanks for writing back,

I understand your concern. You seemed very depressed. You may please contact one of the psychiatrists at Kolkata to start your treatment. It would be better if you can consult on at the earliest.

1. Dr. Prathama Chaudhuri. P - 345, Surakha Polyclinic, Beside Kankurgachi Pantaloons, C I T Road, Phoolbagan, Phool Bagan, Kolkata – 0000. Call: +(91)-33-0000.
2. Dr. Srabani D XXXXXXX AJ - 41, NR 206 Bus Stand, Salt Lake, Sech Bhawan, Kolkata – 0000. Call: +(91)-33-0000
3. Dr. Bappaditya Mondal. 53/2 A, R M Polyclinic, NR 8b Bus Stand, Central Road, Jadavpur University, Kolkata – 0000. Call: +(91)-33-0000

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly

Follow-up: Hand shakes when writing in the presence of somebody, low confidence. Solution? 5 hours later
iam pleased with your anwser.really lot of thanks sir .but now i woud like to ask you.in these days i am woking in mnc company so i have to face problem daily and not getting more time to treat regularly.so what will i take precaution for daily life to reduce problem myself also.i am bpharm graduated person i can left my job for treatmen.can you suggest me a good doctor for siliguri(north bengal)which is near about my company(east sikkim,india) please suggest me sir.i will close discussion and review.i will really obliged for you.
thanking you
XXXXXXX mandal

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 23 hours later
First of all I would like to tell you that you have to start medication first followed by psychotherapy or life style modification because drugs will help you to stabilize your mind which is essential for doing some dos & don’ts to be followed but before that in the present state of mind you will not be able to do any behavioral modification that will reduce your disease. Only you can avoid all situations that will create anxiety on your mind and maintain a daily activity schedule and visit a psychiatrist at the earliest.
I am sorry that I don’t know much psychiatrist in North Bengal. I give the details of only person I know in north Bengal.
Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
BIJAN MEDICAL HALL,
BIDHAN ROAD,
SILIGURI - 0000, WEST BENGAL

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly