Hairfall while taking shower. Used mintop. Treatment or should keraglo forte be taken?

hi my name is XXXXXXX and i live in melbourne and iam experiencing hair fall while taking the shower and my hair become very thin now iam using mintop to prevent hair and do you think i take keraglo forte tablets as well
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Hair loss is seen in many conditions like Systemic diseases, Poor Nutritional Status, Scalp infections like bacterial or fungal, Poor Care of Hair, Hormonal changes etc.

You can follow some simple measures to stop the hair loss and help your hair grow better -
1. Take a high protein diet. You can also apply raw egg on your hairs one hour before washing them for good luster and to cover the damaged parts.
2. Take Iron and zinc supplements.
3. Avoid exposure to direct sun for long durations.
4. Keep your hairs covered outdoors to avoid damage from dust, etc.
5. Take supplements of vitamin B6 and folic acid.
6. Avoid stress and anxiety.
7. Scalp massage- A vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers is one of the most effective method for the prevention and treatment of hair loss. The scalp should be rubbed vigorously till it starts to tingle with the heat. It will activate the sebaceous glands and energise the circulation of blood in the affected area, making the hair grow healthy.

In males, a male pattern baldness is seen which is hereditary in nature. For this Minoxidil spray (mintop) and oral Finasteride medications are recommended but needs to taken only after discussing with your doctor and knowing the cause.
Keraglo forte tablets might provide some essential nutrients but their efficacy in improving the hair growth is doubtful.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.