Hair started falling heavily. Looking for suggestion

from two weeks on words my hair is falling heavelly , please give suggestion , i am Afried i may be get boledness,,,,,
Posted Thu, 4 Oct 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 57 minutes later

Thanks for writing in.

Hairs are indicator of general health.
When you improve general health hair loss will also decrease.

Most probable cause for your hair loss is diffuse hair loss or Androgenetic Alopecia or male pattern baldness

You can take multivitamin supplements containing zinc, biotin ,copper,amino acids etc they are building blocks for hair.

In general measures you should avoid stress, maintain good diet ,adequate sleep,regular exercise.Keeping good general health will add to treatment.

Take one fruit every day.Take lemon juice and other citrous foods as they are XXXXXXX in vitamin C and anti oxidants.

Do not comb when hairs are wet.

Use widely spaced comb with rounded teeth(not sharp ends).

Avoid hot water for bathing(use lukewarm water)

Avoid hardening gels/ harsh colors/chemicals on scalp.

Avoid direct sunexposure/heat/wind exposure to your hair.

You can use dove or Loreal shampoo for hair wash.

Please upload your photos of your scalp areas(2-3) with UPLOAD YOUR REPORTS section on right side of the page.

Photos will be further useful to provide specific advise.

Hope this helps you .
If you have any further queries feel free to ask them.

Dr Sudarshan
Follow-up: Hair started falling heavily. Looking for suggestion 11 minutes later
yes sir i agree but , if i do bath 50-100 hairs are falling , i think the count is more than that ,,,, with in two times of head bath in my bath room the loosing heairs are looking small bunch ...
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 55 minutes later
Hi Again,

Follow my suggestions for a week or two.

In addition if you have dandruff please use nizoral shampoo.

Also a visit to dermatologist will allow a proper examination and treatment of the cause.

If you dont have any further query please accept my answer and rate it at the end.