Hair started becoming white. How to get back hair to natural color?

Hi Sir,

Good evening,
I am 25 yrs old My Problem is like from past two and half years my hair's are becoming white.
Could you suggest me the best action to be taken for getting back of hair to natuaral colour.

Suggest me if i can use any hair colour like garnier hair color.

Thanks and regards,

Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 44 minutes later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

Hair starts to go gray when colour producing cells stop producing pigment.
In some persons it may be related to vitamin b 12 deficiency or abnormal levels of thyroid hormones, both of these can be checked by blood tests and corrected if abnormal.

In some persons it may be related to a deficiency of other vitamins and minerals such as copper, folic acid and biotin. It is advised that the use of a healthy diet composed of alot of dark leafy vegetables, dark orange fruits and vegetables, nuts, berries may be helpful.

Semi permanent hair dyes can be used if the gray is now appearing. Permanent hair dyes are used if 40% to 50% of the hair is gray. Garnier is a good brand of hair XXXXXXX the box usually indicates if it is permanent or temporary.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions