Hair of beard is changing into white, however hair on head is black. Suggest medication?

I am 29 years old . The hair of my beard is changing into white since 4 months and 10% hairs of the beard has been changed from black to white. But hair of my head is black and no any changing seen. Why it is being changed only of beared hair. Kindly suggest reason & suitable medicines please.( XXXXXX.
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 minutes later
There are many causes of white beared, but mainly a genetic problem is implicated.

To be true there is no definitive treatment for this, however the problem can be controlled with use of vitamin supplements.

Please take tab pabatab 1 tab daily for 6 month.
You will get good relief with that.

Thank you