Hair loss problem. Prescribed with alembic melitane altris gel and hairich capsules. Are they effective?

I have been having slight hair loss from the front portion of my head in the last 6 months and there are lot of hairs becoming white as well.

Yesterday, I visited a doctor (Skin specialist) and she recommended the following:
Alembic Melitane Altris Gel - everday morning along with hair oil
Hairich capsules - everyday night
Coverit 5% minoxidil topical solution USP 5% w/v - every night before going to bed
Ketorex shampoo - every wed & sun

I need your comments about the same on how effective these medicines would be.

Age - 25, Height - 172cm, Weight - 80kg, Gender - Male
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Very effective

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Dermatology, working with an experienced trichologist. I answer on his behalf.

The medication you are advised are specific for the problem. They do improve the blood supply and hence nutrition to the hair roots and improve their health.

I recommend you to commence the treatment. It will show a better response soon.