Hair follicles on base of penis becoming infected after sex. Does partner have latent staph infection?

Urologist
Question
hair folicles on the base of my penis are becoming infrcted after sex. Is it possible my girlfriend has some sort of latent staph infection and this is being passed to me?

The pore is inflamed on the under side of my penis where the skin transitions from the scrotum to the penile shaft. when squeezed there is an eruption of off whilte pus. I commonly get the small white spots on my scrotum (Checked by doctor and found to be common, although I forget the name). Additional information - I had my pubic region waxed approximately 6 weeks ago.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later
From your description, you certainly have an infection at the base of your penis. However, it is not related to the sexual intercourse you are having with your girlfriend. It is probably related to the waxing procedure that you underwent.
you probably are suffering from a sebaceous cyst.
I suggest that you consult your physician and get yourself treated for Staphylococcus.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.