Hair fall and greying hair. Due to stress, masturbation or genetics?

Hi, I am 25 yrs of age. Am facing severe hair falling, its ok it is genetics but all my hairs in my head and beard is going grey. What might be the reason. Is it stress? If it is so how to know it is because os stress. How stress really casue the hair to go white at early age? I have seen many people who are more introvert and more stressed but their hair is normal. Please help.
Posted Wed, 3 Oct 2012 in Hair Loss
Follow-up: Hair fall and greying hair. Due to stress, masturbation or genetics? 5 minutes later
i have heard hair may go gray if a person masturbate. is it so? is it frequency that a person used to masturbate the reason? my hair and beard went almost within the last 6 months. i want to know why this sudden change.
is there any way to remove the white hair in my beard permanent. laser treatment will not help since my hair is white, what is the possible way i can choose to remove my white hair. will electrolysis help me? how much it will cost?
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later

Thanks for writing in.

Grey hair is a under genetic as well as environmental influence.

As the hair are goin gray in young age like yours its mostly due to environmental factors.

It can be due to nutritional deficiency, oxidative stress etc.

It has nothing to do with masturbation.

Grey hair can be removed easily by electrolysis.
Lasers are not effective in white hairs.

Visit a good dermatologist who can remove the hair by electrolysis and prescribe
some medications to prevent further greying of hair.

Hope this helps.

I will be available for your further follow up.

Follow-up: Hair fall and greying hair. Due to stress, masturbation or genetics? 1 hour later
thanks. can you give me some information about electrolysis like how much it will cost, side effects, how many sessions i have to undergo for this.

How environment play a role in this one. Oxidative stress means. Can you please explain this to me?
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi again,

The cost depends on your locality and no. of grey hair.

It Can range from 1000-2500 per session .Usually 2- 5 sitting are required.
No. of sittings can also change depending on actual no.of hairs.

It has no serious side effects.

Pain is the only notable side effect.It is also temporary can be managed with drugs.
Everyone has their own tolerance to pain. Electrolysis has been likened to a stinging and pricking sensation, and each follicle has to go through it.

Oxidative stress is caused by an imbalance between the production of reactive oxygen and a biological system's ability to readily detoxify the reactive intermediates or easily repair the resulting damage.

Physical and mental stress ,pollution , toxins cause generation of free radicals which damage the cells in body . Lead to premature aging.

Hope Ive made things clear.